Russell Blaylock, MD - Important articles on Aspartame and other topics
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE USED ASPARTAME
- CONNECTION BETWEEN MS AND ASPARTAME
- Neurotoxic Interaction of MSG, Aspartame and Other Toxins
- Not Just Another Scare: Toxin Additives in Your Food and Drink
- LETTER TO THE MIAMI HERALD CONCERNING ASPARTAME
- Dr. Blaylock's 1999 letter to The Lancet
- Dr. Blaylock's 1999 letter to the Minneapolis Neuropathy Association
- How Modern Medicine Killed My Brother
- SUDDEN CARDIAC DEATH: THE ROLE OF ASPARTAME, MSG AND OTHER EXCITOTOXINS
- THE TRUTH BEHIND THE VACCINE COVER-UP
- Articles by Russell Blaylock, MD - List of Important Articles on the Internet
USED BY PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR
Dr. Russell L. Blaylock answers these questions and poses some startling evidence as to the eventual consequences of a heavy MSG-diet in his book _Excitotoxins: The Taste that Kills_. In basic terms, MSG (and other, similar agents) pierces the blood-brain barrier and over-stimulates the neurons of a brain to a deadly degree. Habitual intake among animal experiments has shown the development of tumors, memory loss, and a whole host of neurodegenerative diseases as the end result of excess excitotoxin intake, including Alzhiemer's, Parkenson's, Lou Gerhig's etc.
Walk into any gas station in the United States (or grocery store, for that matter) and, upon close investigation, you will find that 75%-90% of the available food has been 'enhanced' to some degree by excitotoxins. The chemical agents are often disguised by such ambiguous terms as 'spice' and 'natural flavors' or, my personal favorite, 'hydrolyzed vegetable protein.' A consumer society must have consumer slaves to keep it functioning; MSG is the crack cocaine of the food industry...and it is legally perpetuated by slush-fund advocates and a pork-glutted FDA. As proven again and again, money talks, ... [you can finish the maxim for me].
Blaylock's thesis is written in a technical style, but the use of repetition throughout each chapter hammer in his myriad points into the reader with precision and power. An important book for anyone concerned with the health of self and family. You are what you eat---but do you know _what_ it is you are eating, below the surface of taste/fulfillment?